Ciber Global is searching for a Digital Analyst / Digital Business Analyst ( tagging ) for an awesome opportunity with a large pharmaceutical company in Wilmington, DE!
Digital Analyst / Digital Business Analyst ( tagging )
We are looking for an Digital Analyst / Digital Business Analyst ( tagging ) with knowledge of tagging / web analytics / measurement who is comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders (brand managers, technical staff in development/analytics and marketing agencies). The Digital Analyst / Digital Business Analyst ( tagging ) role is client facing and works directly stakeholders to develop tagging requirements and translating that to documentation used for development to implement.
- The Digital Analyst / Digital Business Analyst ( tagging ) will work with key stakeholders to understand the analytics objectives to develop the appropriate tagging strategy and requirements tied to business needs/goals for the web analytics
- The Digital Analyst / Digital Business Analyst ( tagging ) will assist / lead in the overall strategy and implementation of changes relating to Tagging, Analytics and Measurement to support the Business Unit s needs.
- Coordinate closely with the Tagging and Analytics team in identifying requirements from multiple sources (such as web and mobile) including all stakeholders.
- Develop tagging requirements documents tied to business needs/goals.
- Work with IT team to ensure that accurate tracking metrics are collected and effectively reported.
- Conduct data validation to ensure data integrity monitor the deployment and management of tags, coordinate and triage tagging issues.
- Provide recommendations on improvement of tagging and analytics processes, efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manage the agency relationship and working with agencies to support 3rd party pixel tagging.
- Define/Update and Revise website KPIs (engagement and visitation metrics) that align with broader brand goals and objectives.
- Develop website tagging and data collection strategies and documentation that ensures all appropriate KPIs are being captured and recorded.
- Leverage website reporting to understand and document! the health of client's brand properties. A strong understanding of the factors improving (or depressing) site performance and engagement is critical to succeeding in this role.
- Partner with Web Services/Website Update & Optimization teams to ensure one-off website revisions are implemented, staged, reviewed, and launched efficiently and properly.
- Stay abreast of latest digital trends, technologies, and best practices - to ensure all brands under the leading digital presence and most effective at communicating approved brand messaging in their respective competitive sets.
- Bachelor s degree
- 3-10+ years experience in web analytics and site tagging and measurement ideally in Adobe. Level of experience isn't as important as having all the skills, being an excellent communicator and being comfortable with lots of documentation!
- Adobe Analytics or similar product like Omniture, Google Analytics, Telenium, etc.
- Pharma/Healthcare or similar regulated industry background or having worked large organizations that market to consumers across multiple channels.
- Ad-hoc reporting / Analysis and Troubleshooting experience.
- experience in multi-channel promotion.
- Familiarity with customer segmentation and user profiling techniques.
- Knowledge of auditing techniques for site tagging
Required consulting skills:
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally, think critically and work in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Client facing and strong communication skills required with the ability to communicate complex topics in clear and simple terms.
- Ability to learn new business environments, applications, technologies, and processes quickly.
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Find a purpose
Embrace emerging technologies, create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Be a part of something bigger working on teams that make a difference and transform business.
No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that lead the way to exciting technological changes.