Tops 3 Skills Needed
1 CI/CD Automation- Scripting & Coding Python or Groovy!! 6+
2 Kubernetes 6+
3 Strong knowledge of Azure and Cloud Computing concepts 6+
Years of experience:
• Coding the automation and scripting in large scale
• Security compliance building to the platform
• Security automation scanning
• Interacting with Azure
• Working with Kubernetes for containerized items
• There are engineering/innovation work to work on new initiatives.
• Databricks support
• CI/CD pipeline automation
• Daily stand-up meetings
Required background/ Skills:
• Strong automation skills
• CI/CD automation
• Strong knowledge of Azure or AWS and Cloud Computing concepts
In-depth working experience in a DevOps culture; one or more DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Docker/Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, ELK stack, Splunk etc.)
• Working experience with product development teams in a platform engineering role is highly desirable.
• Ability to build automation tools for platform processes for various application pipeline.
• Working knowledge of application architecture, infrastructure and security concepts and technical implementation.
• Aptitude to pick up new technologies and trends, as they become relevant for the business and our platforms. Examples include Graph DB, Big Data, REST Services, and incorporating cloud components.
• Expert in understanding of implications from design and implementation architecture choices toward building secure, scalable, durable, flexible, accessible solutions.
• Strong hands-on coding and code review
• Strong knowledge in best practices for:
System Architecture and design.
RDBMS and NoSQL
Platform and infrastructure
Application. PaaS services
Monitoring, auditing, and operations
Linux (Ubuntu, CoreOS, RedHat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange etc.)
One or more Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat, Nginx)
Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
One or more version control platform (e.g. Git)
Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
Expert in analyzing and troubleshooting applications.