Role: Lead Software Engineer
Location: SF or Rocklin CA only to start remote, no long term remote option .
Sterling Order Management, Java, J2EE
* Bachelor's degree -- or foreign equivalent -- in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or 8 years of progressively responsible experience in software development
* Experience in Retail / eCommerce highly desired
* Minimum 4 years of application development experience in the Sterling Order Management application to include, configuration, custom extensions, and user exits.
* 8 + years' experience in Java development with XML, JMS, and automated unit testing.
* 1+ year of supervisory experience preferred
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.