Title- Quality Assurance Analyst
Location- Saint Paul, MN 55155, USA
• Seven (7) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
o A B.S. or B.A. Degree (4 year) substitutes for four years of experience, or an Associate’s Degree (2 year) substitutes for two years of experience.
• Five (5) engagements/projects lasting a minimum of three (3) months each in a Quality Assurance Analyst role.
• Computer Science or Information Technology degree
• Experience planning and executing end to end testing of integrated systems including validation of the integration layer.
• Experience writing and executing basic SQL query commands
• Experience utilizing RTC as a defect reporting tool
• Experience with IBM Cúram solution for healthcare reform and/or downstream integrated systems that consume or use the Curam data.
• Resources are from the five state area (MN, IA, WI, SD, ND)