Title: Application Support/Java Developer with Devops
Location: Dallas, TX (ONLY LOCALS)
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Support SaaS application modules for high availability and performance
- Assist in other tasks including, but not limited to defect analysis, development/bug fixing, configuration management, build process and deployment of applications
- Profile web applications to address performance issues
- Dev Ops tasks related to configuration management, build process automation, deployment automation.
- Redesign of the applications which have design/performance issues
- Develop new features to enhance existing applications using J2EE technologies
- Provide 24x7 on-call (alternate weeks) support to Applications in Production environment
- Monitor all application alerts and identify the actions for due priority.
- Coordinate with various teams during the analysis and resolution process.
- Maintain logs of all issues and ensure resolutions according to quality assurance tests for all production processes with strict configuration management.
- Analyze the requirements, provide effort estimates, implement and test the solutions as part of the SDLC
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3 to 5 years of experience in application development using J2EE technologies
- 2 years of experience in developing/supporting applications involving Java, J2EE, web services, systems analysis and performance tuning.
- 3 years of experience in DevOps using industry standard tools for automation.
- Experience with Spring, Spring MVC frameworks and JPA/Hibernate
- Experience with: Git, AppDymanics, Splunk, Profilers and Shell Scripts.
- Strong background in SQL, JDBC and application-database performance / troubleshooting (Oracle DB)
- Good analytical skills to identify the root cause, prioritize based on business impact.
- Working knowledge of middleware based transactional processing, UNIX operating system, networking technologies and SSL certificates.
- Willingness to take ownership for the application issues and be able to work on multiple tasks effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Technology field.
Indira | Kairos Technologies Inc.