Director/Sr. Delivery Leader - Federal Health - Remote/DC Metro
Our client, based out of Washington, DC, is seeking a Director/Sr. Delivery Leader - Federal Health for a direct hire remote opportunity.
NOTE: Ideally considering candidates in the DC Metro or Mid-Atlantic region - able to get to regular in-person meetings.
- Responsible for management, oversight, and growth for a portfolio of client’s work with the Federal Health agencies.
- Will oversee multiple programs and program managers, ensuring client's delivery teams are meeting our customer's needs by designing, building, and operating superlative government digital services.
- Lead efforts to increase client’s support of the missions of Federal Health, in particular meeting revenue and gross profit growth and utilization of the program team’s billable hours.
- Research and understand the key business objectives, challenges, and goals for each contract.
- Develop deep relationships in working with client's customers, and grow the client’s business through these relationships.
- Will seek out new opportunities at the agency that fit the client's core capabilities, and will lead efforts to capture those opportunities, and build a team that can scale these efforts.
- Manage multiple programs that deliver design/UX and software development in the federal government space.
- Manage a multi-million dollar P&L for multiple programs with multiple subcontractors.
- Responsible for program profitability and financial forecasting as it relates to P&L management.
- Provide expertise in technology project and program management.
- Coach and mentor project and program managers.
- Identify and implement strategies to maximize resource use and availability tracking across programs.
- Create organizational structures & processes to support delivery.
- Accountable for overall client satisfaction.
- Promote efficiency across the business unit.
- Ensure that appropriate information sharing occurs across programs.
- Represent Delivery teams as part of the Leadership Team.
- Make key decisions on pipeline priorities, moving opportunities through business capture process.
- Responsible for setting strategic direction and growth priorities for portfolio of programs.
- Secure contract modifications for portfolio of programs.
- Develop organic growth with current or adjacent customers.
- Identify and lead opportunities for organic growth within portfolio of programs.
- Identify and help qualify formal opportunities for growth within portfolio of programs.
- Identify key capabilities and approach on programs to add to client's capabilities/approaches.
- Provide input into company-wide strategy and key objectives as part of the Leadership Team.
- Support growth team on new opportunities and initiatives.
- Lead efforts to develop scope and delivery labor mapping on pricing activities within the FH sphere of influence.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and, in coordination with QA Manager, align with ISO and CMMI quality standards.
- Experience/knowledge of Health & Human Services (HHS) / Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Demonstrates experience with federal contracting, contract management, and work as a subcontractor.
- Leads strategic change related to organizational goals, both internally and externally.
- Driven by results, both in terms of meeting organizational goals and customer expectations.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a large team successfully, particularly in terms of leading others towards meeting the organization's mission and goals while providing an inclusive and positive work environment.
- Business acumen related to human, financial, and information resource management.
- Coalition building skills, including the ability to develop networks and alliances with partners.
- Political savvy and awareness of and ability to respond to operating environment.
- Ability to build consensus and negotiate strategically to drive results.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.