7000 Central Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA, USADivision:
Cox AutomotiveJob Level:
Day JobRequisition Number:
- Be the "Trusted Advisor" for Corporate back-office solutions. Including, CORE Financials, Accounting, FA, AP, AR and Billing technologies.
- Develop and foster relationships with tower leaders, product & engineering peers and business stakeholders
- Facilitate and manage the vision and strategy for strategic initiatives
- Partner with product and engineering peers to create an EPIC runway and roadmap
- Lead a team of Architects to provide Solution Design and Reference Diagrams for EPICS and Features
- Partner with Security to manage CAI compliance of Enterprise Technology platforms and services
Architecture Vision and Direction
- Sets architectural vision and direction, collaborates and leads the development of a technology strategy and long-term technology plan that supports the business.
- Identifies opportunities for reuse on tooling and frameworks
Enterprise Architecture Development
- Provides overall direction and guidance of enterprise architecture to effectively support Sales and Service business strategy.
- Ensures technology roadmaps align with the enterprise architecture.
- Leads the authoring, development, and evolution of industry technology standards by documenting and participating in standards bodies.
- Fosters the development of reusable platforms, technologies, and services across Cox Automotive.
Advice & Guidance
- Serves as a subject matter expert in technology strategy and enterprise architecture, providing technical guidance and identifying business benefits of alternate strategies.
- Provides guidance and expertise on the establishment of roadmaps and principles.
- Interfaces across business areas and acts as a visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
- Performs due diligence during potential merger and acquisition activities.
- Facilitate partnerships and build relationships between Product and Technology groups.
Emerging Technology Monitoring
- Monitors developments in the technology industry to determine appropriate fit within the enterprise.
- Identifies requirements and sponsor initiatives to develop new enterprise services, components, standards, assets and frameworks required to support business strategy.
- Works with technology vendors to ensure that the appropriate technology direction is set with respect to applications, infrastructure, information, and security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science degree or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- 10+ years Working experience in development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services in a production environment
- 5+ years Working experience in an architectural role
- 5+ years leading a team of Architects and/or Engineers
- Working experience in the implementation of structured design and architecture processes in a corporate environment.
- Working experience in the following areas:
- Core Financials and Accounting solutions
- Oracle EBS and OCI platform
- ServiceNow and HR tools
- Experience with enterprise SAFE Delivery
- Understanding Core Financial, AP, AR and billing technologies
- Solid understanding of the solutions architecture of enterprise-class back-office solutions
Who We Are About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.