VDart Digital, a VDart company is a Global Digital solutions and professional services firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA, USA, delivering cutting edge technology solutions, specialized talent, superior performance and seamless execution to meet challenging business needs of customers worldwide including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We lead digital transformation by designing and developing future ready solutions, helping businesses thrive in a Digital Society using blockchain, IOT, UI/UX, AR/VR, Cloud, Machine Learning, AI, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Identify management, and Intelligent automation.
VDart Digital is solving complex technology problems and delivering long-term value for our customers by developing advanced mobility solutions. We power next generation of mobility and the growing need for mobility on-demand with our fleet management, digital key, in-vehicle infotainment and connected vehicle solutions by collaborating with leading automotive OEMs, Tier1 suppliers and fleet owners.
Job Title : Director, Business Development - Digital Transformation
Location : Detroit, MI
Duration : Full time
Experience : 10+ years
VDart Digital is seeking a seasoned Director, Business Development - Digital Transformation in Automotive and Mobility industry with HUNTER MENTALITY!.
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of new business development within the IT consulting services industry particularly selling solutions in Custom Software Application Development, IoT, Mobility, Connected technologies, Blockchain, UI/UX, AR/VR, Cloud, Machine Learning, AI, Data Analytics, and Intelligent automation etc., to the Automotive and Mobility clients.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented business development professional possessing the innate ability to drive strategic opportunities from discovery to closure
- Highly-organized consultative sales professional with a consistent record of establishing strong and trusted business relationships in the Automotive and Mobility industries
- Metrics driven mindset with the ability to meet and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), ensuring long-term success.
- Capable of strategically identifying and establishing consistent contact with decision makers and people of influence within the healthcare industry
- History of implementing and executing an effective business development plan in consultation with senior leadership and other key executive team members
- Ability to generate meaningful, revenue generating relationships across multiple clients and client sites nationwide in alignment with client and company goals and initiatives
- Well-versed in a variety of industry-specific topics with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including RFI/RFP response and public speaking engagements
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, flexible sales professional who is calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to effectively close business, meeting or exceeding minimum company standards
- Should be well versed with latest industry trends
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree is strongly preferred within an area of study focused on communications, business or IT.
- C-Suite sales experience is strongly preferred
- History of meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Will be responsible for selling Digital Transformation solutions to drive revenue and profit
- Design, develop, implement and maintain an effective business development and sales plan that will meet or exceed the company's sales objectives and revenue/profit goals.
- Establish sustainable new client pipeline, expand revenue opportunities and play a key role in building and cultivating strategic business relationships
- Account penetration through the effective discovery of new business opportunities, heavily involved in all aspects of the sales process
- Drive alignment across stakeholders, executing robust campaigns and other sales strategies to grow the sales pipeline
- Lead generation through effective prospecting, cold calling, internet marketing, networking, proposal writing and relationship building
- Flexibility to travel as required for prospecting, client meetings and professional conferences
What we offer:
- Uncapped earnings (salary + commission + bonus)
- Full benefits, including 401K
- Opportunity for growth
If your skills match our requirements, Click here to Apply.
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc