DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We're driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - and we're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
DISH Wireless is building a nationwide Greenfield 5G network and wholesale services will be an important part of our overall go to market strategy. We are seeking a Director of Customer Operations to drive DISH's efforts to develop and manage an operational support model that leads the wireless industry. The successful candidate will work with DISH's product, network and IT organizations to define a new model for wireless wholesale operations that truly enables our wholesale partners to be successful. The candidate will build a team to support customer integrations with DISH wholesale systems, to build and manage wholesale billing and to program manage customer onboarding and ongoing projects. We're looking for someone who is smart, ambitious, customer focused and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. S/he will have experience with wireless operations, either at a carrier or an MVNO. S/he will have proven ability to understand customer problems and to work within an organization to define and implement solutions that enable customers to succeed.
- Develop and manage operational support processes to scale and support a variety of wholesale customer models
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact decision/escalation point for wholesale customers and work to increase wholesale revenue, profit, and satisfaction
- Ensure best practices are captured and communicated to enable consistent service delivery.
- Represent and advocate for MVNO interests internally.
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with key MVNO stakeholders.
- Engage customers in a consultative approach to understand key drivers of customer success
- Work collaboratively with DISH leadership, product, IT and network organizations to develop solutions that meet customer needs
Skills + Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related degree
- 5+ years of experience in operations in the telecommunications industry, ideally with a carrier wholesale group or an MVNO
- Experience working with wireless device ecosystem a plus
- Demonstrated experience working with carrier operational support and/or billing systems
- Demonstrated experience to quickly identify problems and solve them
- Ability to communicate well and develop relationships with customers and/or partners
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed, with potential for significant travel within the US
Compensation: $133,900.00/Yr. - $167,400.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.