**Qualified applicants will be able to work on-site.
Our innovative healthcare client in Chapel Hill is seeking an experienced and motivated Project Manager to serve as the Director of IT Project Management. You will leverage your extensive project management experience to lead strategic initiatives, develop and update project charters and proposals, and lead projects from the technical management perspective.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Salary: $140K - $150K
Responsibilities of the Director, IT Project Management:
Requirements of the Director, IT Project Management:
- Direct IT project management functions
- Manage staff in performance of project management
- Write or help write project charters
- Leverage understanding of full life cycle projects
- Identify and resolve critical issues
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues
- Ensure product quality during project execution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- PMP certification preferred, or equivalent project management experience
- At least 10 years of experience managing IT projects and staff in a customer-focused environment
- At least 8 years of progressive software development and/or data management experience
- Demonstrated experience managing IT projects of various size and complexity
- Proven experience in data processing and management
- Strong leadership, communication, and customer relationship skills
Keywords: Director, IT Project Management, Project Manager, Software Development, Data Management, Direct Hire
Job ID: 350485 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!