Have you been thinking about how you would you build a network of 100s of microservices to reuse, make secure and govern for risk analytics? Have you wanted to build a next-generation application platform supporting the Insurance industry? We have and we are building it! Our Products team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for driving new products and product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption.
The ideal candidate will be deeply knowledgeable of SaaS methodologies for building enterprise applications. Focused on solutions to enable the application teams and customers with re-usable services that are self-service-aware, performant, upgradeable, manageable. Experienced with targeted functionality to support the system administrator, data administrator and developer personas. You will meet with customers, users, prospects, partners, and industry analysts to communicate our vision of the market, product roadmap, and competitive differentiation. Function as a primary SME (subject matter expert) on the product and its target market. Understand the competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities and represent us as a domain and product expert.
- Evangelist for the system administrator, data administrator, developer personas.
- Up to date competitive market landscape and product analysis.
- Take ownership of all related roadmaps and active projects.
- Handle go to market activities tied to the product area of ownership.
- Talk to internal field people to understand customer’s needs.
- Product requirements documents (PRDs)
- Product collateral and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Work with engineering and your team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy
- Meet with customers
- Present back to PM team strategy, learning and goals.
- Continue to extend vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 8+ year’s minimum of Product Management or similar experience.
- Business-driven with a passion for technology - You crave uncovering new revenue opportunities and developing strategies to increase the market presence of your products
- High energy and drive – product managers are crucial leaders and decision-makers in the company and need the energy and passion to be on top of their game
- Ability to recognize and communicate customer acquisition opportunities and related revenue opportunities, not just a technical solution
- Fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options into a strategy, plan, or response and effectively communicate it
- Innovative and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a business environment, along with a proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments
- UI/UX knowledge (a plus)
- Knowledge about security (a plus)