At a glance:
- Are you a data services expert with a strong knowledge of the telecommunication industry that can drive product success and meet annual sales and revenue budgets?
- Can you support group leaders for Go-To-Market activities, product development and sales enablement activities for wireless services, including Enterprise Mobility, LoRaWAN, Fixed Wireless and Managed IoT?
- Can you lead a team of Product Managers through the full product lifecycle and improve Spectrum Enterprise's position in the marketplace?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:
As the Director of Wireless Services, you ensure client satisfaction by anticipating their complex business needs, challenges and concerns. You focus on managing the full product lifecycle and exceeding financial targets for Wireless Services product suite. You communicate the product vision, project progress and organizational needs to all levels of the organization and senior management. You drive the Wireless Services product strategy by implementing the budget, defining business needs and requirements and developing business cases for new products and services. You develop the product roadmap and manage the delivery of innovative wireless products and solutions in partnership with the Product Development team.
You direct the pricing strategy for the product portfolio based on competitive assessment and corporate strategy to gain market share. You improve revenue by identifying new growth and revenue opportunities within the enterprise segments. You promote financial success by determining optimal pricing and quantifying financial returns. You excel at working with sales teams to meet client needs and help remove roadblocks to success. You are passionate about advocating wireless products to clients and team members within Spectrum Enterprise. You report directly to the Vice President of Spectrum Enterprise Data Services for goals and guidance.Position benefits:
What you will do:
- Competitive salary with a long-term incentive plan.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
Required keys for success:
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently supporting efforts to augment the existing product portfolio, enhance the client experience and drive product performance.
- Drive the success of the Wireless Services business unit by communicating the product vision, progress and organizational needs to all levels of the organization and senior management.
- Improve revenue through the management of the product lifecycle and implementing the product strategy while measuring product performance and addressing any impediments to success.
- Support the development of new product launches by providing input on the industry, technology, consumer and competitive trends and translating them into actionable product roadmaps.
- Deliver training, provide client support and remove any barriers to success by supporting Sales in achieving targeted quotas.
- Position Spectrum Enterprise as the thought leader in the industry by leading or supporting discussions with hospitality organizations, healthcare systems, universities and third-party vendors.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of industry-related experience.
- Eight or more years of product management experience operating in a cross-functional, matrixed environment within a telecommunication, cable or satellite organization.
- Business-to-business (B2B) experience.
- Visionary and strategic thinker with business acumen and a sense of urgency that shows sound judgment and initiative to accomplish multiple duties simultaneously.
- Understanding of the product management lifecycle and product development process.
- History of learning new technologies and assessing value to business goal and strategy.
- Track record of building interdepartmental relationships.
- Ability to perform business negotiations while maintaining company and client confidentiality.
- Analytical, cognitive and documentation skills.
- Able to multitask and perform in a fast-paced and changing environment with minimal direction and supervision.
- Solid personal work ethic.
- Experience managing a group of Product Managers.
- Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, make decisions and resolve issues while working under pressure.
- Expert in understanding complex technical concepts and translating them into simplified product attributes.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization, including presentations to senior executives.
- Experience in sales leadership.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Enterprise data telecommunication products and the competitive landscape.
- Wireless services product management experience.
- Strong data analysis and assessment skills that can drive product performance.
- Proven track record of working with sales enablement to drive product performance.
- Prior experience directly managing large teams in a matrixed environment while meeting annual and long-term targets.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve issues while working under pressure.
- Solid communication skills that articulate and message key product talking points.
- Effective people and project prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to lead geographically dispersed teams.
- Track record of developing, communicating and implementing strategies and tactics based on data analyses.
- History of building teams and supervising and motivating them to attain targets.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent education, training and experience (required).
- Master's degree in business administration (preferred).
MPD730 292498 292498BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits
package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $120,700.00
. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.