VDart is a workforce solutions and digital engineering company, headquartered in Atlanta. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 2700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Automotive, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Southeast Region Entrepreneur of the Year, INC Best Places to Work and more.
Position: Director - MSP Services
Duration: Full Time
Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you bring a trusted advisor and engaging professional image to your clients and your peers? Are you interested in unlimited earning potential and a great career path as a reward? If so, you will love this opportunity! Join our expanding and growing organization selling Information Technology staffing services and solutions.
Essential Job Duties:
- Be a Sales Hunter and generate new business and be responsible for new client acquisitions, especially in the MSP space.
- Leverage your proven sales skills to engage qualified buyers of our services, through adopted and proven successful sales techniques.
- Leverage the necessary technical knowledge required to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels.
- Ability to strike conversation and build rapport with clients to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal, final selection, due diligence and closing.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and acquire new clients and/or new business via various channels, add company to contingent labor programs of Fortune 1000 companies through major MSP programs.
- Must have excellent existing client relationships, network and referrals within the technology staffing industry and be able to build upon new accounts.
- Document daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by the sales leadership team.
- Meet required sales activity metrics on a quarterly and annual basis.
- At minimum, 3-5 years of proven business development experience within the US staffing services industry, focused on IT business.
- Should have proven track record of logo acquisition specially with Managed Service Providers (MSP) programs.
- Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance individual success in the field.
- Self-motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Have a track record of success in providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new business
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Expect to travel to visit prospects, customers, and attend client meetings.
If your skills match our requirements, click here to Apply.
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc