FEI is a leading IT company specializing in Federal, State and Local Government data system solutions. For the past decade we have maintained a leading position in providing programming and consulting services in our primary areas of expertise - Behavioral Health Data Systems, Long Term Support Services Care Management Solutions and Clinical Trials Software Solutions for institutional systems of care.
At FEI Systems, we recognize that our employees are an important part of our success. We promote a team environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success. Currently FEI is looking for highly skilled, self-motivated and creative individuals to join our talented team of experts. FEI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse work force. Our employee compensation and benefits package is competitive within the industry and is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and lives. If you're looking for a rewarding work environment that will challenge your mind and expand your horizons, then joining the FEI team may be right for you.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced person to provide marketing leadership to our growing Business Development department. This is a critical role providing business intelligence on the healthcare IT community at both the Federal and State government levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Directs, develops, implements and facilitates marketing strategies, activities and policies for all FEI lines of business
* Initiates market research studies and analyzes findings to discover how to best present FEI s products and services to various target markets
* Manage all conference participation/attendance by FEI, including: budgeting, planning, and identifying and procuring required supplies and equipment for conferences
* Analyzes trends and keeps current on activity of competitors
* Oversee company use of sales support tools, including Salesforce, GovWin and others
* Lead the development of marketing campaigns, including digital marketing campaigns, company and product web sites, and marketing materials and collateral
Required Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor s Degree in Marketing or significant experience in progressively advancing marketing positions (certifications (i.e. Digital Marketing) or advanced degree a plus)
* Direct and diverse experience in leading marketing efforts.
* Experience with a health care technology firm
* Government sales a strong plus.
* Ability to work with a diverse group of technology experts, health care professionals and subject matter experts in developing and implementing marketing strategies for company products and services.
* Strong communications skills, both verbally and in writing.
Location: Columbia, MD / and or remote, Full time position with full company benefits
NOTICE: EO/AA/VEVRAA/Disabled Employer - Federal Contractor. FEI Systems participates in E-Verify, a federal program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at (888) 464-4218.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, disability, or genetic information, except where it relates to a bona fide occupational qualification or requirement. FEI Systems creates an Affirmative Action Plan on an annual basis. Pursuant to federal law, the portions of FEI Systems Affirmative Action Program that relate to Section 503 (Persons with Disabilities) and/or Section 4212 (Protected Veterans), are available for inspection upon request by applicants and employees during FEI Systems normal business hours.
9755 Patuxent Woods Drive, Suite 300 Columbia, MD, 21046