IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.Overview
This is a key finance position responsible for Financial Controllership functions for the LAC region. The regional responsibility covers multiple regions and approx. 40 legal entities. Below are the main responsibilities: Responsibilities
- Administers and controls accounting operations and oversees a broad range of general accounting functions with technical expertise.
- Manages and ensures the accurate monthly accounting close process of financial transactions and information for assigned internal clients / business processes of the entities managed.
- Provides statutory, tax, insurance and other reports required by governmental and regulatory authorities in a timely manner.
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets financial and budgetary reports.
- Responsible for the accounting budget of the LAC region.
- Oversees the implementation, maintenance, upgrades and documentation of financial accounting systems and procedures and improvements to internal controls.
- Partner relationship with sales, sales operations, FP&A and logistics.
- Knowledge of USGAAP with focus on revenue recognition.
- Certify SOX controls and reconciliations
- Ensures appropriate documentation of accounting processes and procedures.
- Oversees and ensures effective accounting audit efforts, reviewing reports of financial data and information.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Keys to Success
- Ideal candidate will have over 10 years experience in the accounting field including 5-7 years in a Supervisory or Management position, preferably with experience in the Latin America region.
- Preferably experience with a large Public Accounting firm as well as in a Manufacturing environment.
- College degree and preferred Chartered Public Accountant.
- Requires attention to detail and high level of accountability and integrity.
- Needs to be able to communicate high level analysis of financial information in English both written and verbally.
- Fluent in Spanish.
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com . Nearest Major Market:
Fort Lauderdale Nearest Secondary Market: