Title: Director Analytics Engineer (Remote)
Do you thrive on leading other engineers to transform raw data into consumable information and producing business logic ready for analysis? This may be the next step in your career!
- 7+ years in an Analytics Enablement Role.
- 5+ years of Data Warehouse delivery experience.
- 3+ years in a Lead Analytics Engineering role.
- Strong SQL knowledge of a leading DBMS (Snowflake, Google Big Query, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Extensive knowledge of analytical SQL in leading Cloud Data Warehouse technologies such as Snowflake, Google Big Query, Oracle, etc.
- Deep knowledge in Data Integration, Data Quality, Metadata Management and understanding of data warehouse objectives to serve business intelligence and data science.
- Well-versed in data warehouse development and possess the ability to establish and implement design patterns to include slowly changing dimensions (SCD) and multiple fact table strategies to meet end user reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage a complex and changing workload.
- Strong communication skills with an excellent track record of working with scrum teams.
- Demonstrate ability to influence change, define standards and apply software engineering best practices to cleans and transform data to enable data science and BI insights.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Business Analysts, Data Modelers, SMEs, and Data governance liaisons to achieve a solid understanding of metadata and data quality requirements and then deliver data fit for purpose to enable Business Intelligence insights.
- Support the delivery of self-serve analytics by translating information for use in natural language search-based tool sets.
- Explore and analyze large datasets, understand underlying data relationships, assess data quality, optimize table structures, identify data gaps / optimization opportunities.
- Establish and oversee SQL change management procedures.
- Develop strategies, policies, processes, and best practices.
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers to support scrum/agile delivery.
Benefits: Competitive overall benefits package, 401K, and unlimited PTO just to name a few!