We are currently recruiting for a Director Clinical Transformation Architecture for a client in Los Angeles.
The position requires at least 10-15 years on the clinical IT side- with deep experience in the CERNER application. Seeking the ability to handle complex integration and transformation processes leading to standardization of the application pre- and post acquisition of other entities.
• leads the clinical application strategy for new business ventures .
• evaluating perspective clinical footprints to understand the current clinical applications and mapping to the future standards.
• have a strong knowledge of clinical applications with respect to functions, features and integration into the care environment.
• knowledge of the budgeting process and ability to manage large capital projects from a leadership perspective.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• at least 5 years in application management
• minimum of 3 years in a leadership role
Please send your resume to Sabina DiSano for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.