The Senior Principal Cloud Engineering is a Director level Cloud Platform Solutions Engineerin g role and is part of the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCOE) and responsible for defining and delivering on the security solutions that will align the use of cloud services technologies to the published product roadmap.
A key responsibility is to influence roadmaps, create best practices, and deliver on regulatory requirements for the products within the cloud platform, cultivating an enterprise technical strategy for a particular service. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide experienced leadership in developing the solutions for highly scalable, highly available, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) patterns and platform integrations
- Product ownership of secure and scalable security services for consumption by business aligned delivery teams
- Facilitate meetings with business partners and technologies teams to build consensus and creating solution decisions without compromising delivery and/or service
- Assist security architecture, SOC, and security operations in creating cloud security standards, identifying, and mitigating risks with technology, and help drive solutions for the enterprise.
- Create, modify, and adapt cloud security solutions to keep the organization aligned between the business requirements and technology capabilities.
- Provide foresight into potential future technology trends or issues that will impact the organization and provide mitigation plans to address
- Provide standards and platform(s) for future application development and help develop team members to utilize the technologies
- Align existing application portfolio to cloud standards and services
- Be a highly motivated and active technology leader within multiple work streams and manage deliveries accordingly across multiple projects
- Review and evaluate new technologies that could be beneficial to the enterprise
- Ability to analyze problems, define solutions, and articulate those in a clear discernible manner.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, senior leadership to professional staff
- Keeps abreast of business, operational, and technology trends that may affect the portfolio and strategy
About Us About DTCC
- 10+ years of architecture, design, and implementation of highly scalable, highly available infrastructure, solutions, and services
- 5+ years of experience with Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services and solutions.
- AWS Certified Security Architect, CCSK,
- Demonstrated experience in working with cloud-based technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure) in an Enterprise computing environment.
- Experience with Security technologies (GuardDuty, Security Hub, WAF, IAM, QRadar, Vulnerability, and Patching)
- Experience creating a cloud security integrated platform to be consumed by application and technology teams
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies and delivery processes (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- In depth knowledge of application development including systems management, monitoring, configuration management, capacity planning and performance tuning, highly availability architectures.
- Knowledge of security practices (Cloud Security Alliance, NIST)
- Demonstrated DevOps expertise including automation and continuous delivery model
- Proven record for solution design and implementation of scalable, reliable, and high-performance application and database
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
Enterprise Product & Platform Engineering transforms the way we deliver infrastructure to our business clients. A key construct of EP&PE will be the evolution of the IT Product Manager, who will partner with the Engineering organization, the Business Aligned Service Delivery organization, the DevSecOps organization as well as our operational support teams to ensure that this organization provides high quality, commercially attractive and timely solutions to support our business strategy.