GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!Position:
Director Corporate DevelopmentOverview:
As the Director Corporate Development, you'll support key strategic initiatives and business operations across the organization. This could include conducting market research and competitive analyses, developing partnership opportunities, assisting in the execution of strategic initiatives, monitoring and reporting on key projects, resolving critical breakdowns in processes or policy, and a variety of other activities to drive results. This is a challenging role that requires hard work, strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to get in the weeds and execute.
Corporate Development team members directly influence the trajectory of a fast growing organization.Location:
The Director Corporate Development will report to the Vice President of Corporate Development.Duties & Responsibilities
- Project Management- Assist in monitoring and reporting on the status of key projects and deliverables across the organization on a daily basis.
- Research- Conduct research and document information required to facilitate the decision making process, including market and competitor research and documenting existing business processes.
- Analysis- Analyze data (operational, financial, etc.) and develop recommendations on critical issues.
- Business Development- Support the development of high value partnership and sales opportunities through the creation of sales presentations, user experience demos, and the structuring of deal terms.
- Deliverables- Create presentations, briefings, financial models, and memos for internal and external stakeholders, including for the leadership team and board meetings.
- Execution- Assist in the planning, implementation, and management of a variety of strategic initiatives. You'll be exposed to sales and marketing initiatives, product development, finance, operations, and compliance...all within the same week.
- Business Operations- Support the Corporate Development team's role in facilitating business operations throughout the organization.
- 4-6 years experience (2-3 years consulting or investment banking experience plus 3-5 years operational experience in a high-growth company or startup preferred); financial services/tech experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide concise briefings and recommendations. The ability to understand complex issues and develop clear assessments should be a strength.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized. To be successful you'll need to be thorough and on-point in an environment where things change extremely quickly.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to effectively work with business leaders.
- A positive attitude and humility (we focus on the success of our customers and the GreenSky team).
- Ability to consistently deliver in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong desire to learn how to operate in and scale a high growth company.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.