Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky's technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time "apply and buy" technology. For more information, please visithttps://www.greensky.com.
As the Director of Corporate Development, you'll support key strategic initiatives and business operations across the organization. This could include conducting market research and competitive analyses, developing partnership opportunities, assisting in the execution of strategic initiatives, monitoring and reporting on key projects, resolving critical breakdowns in processes or policy, and a variety of other activities to drive results. This is a challenging role that requires hard work, strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to get in the weeds and execute.
Corporate Development team members directly influence the trajectory of a fast growing organization. The Director of Corporate Development will report to the Vice President of Corporate Development.
* Project Management- Assist in monitoring and reporting on the status of key projects and deliverables across the organization on a daily basis.
* Research- Conduct research and document information required to facilitate the decision making process, including market and competitor research and documenting existing business processes.
* Analysis- Analyze data (operational, financial, etc.) and develop recommendations on critical issues.
* Business Development- Support the development of high value partnership and sales opportunities through the creation of sales presentations, user experience demos, and the structuring of deal terms.
* Deliverables- Create presentations, briefings, financial models, and memos for internal and external stakeholders, including for the leadership team and board meetings.
* Execution- Assist in the planning, implementation, and management of a variety of strategic initiatives. You'll be exposed to sales and marketing initiatives, product development, finance, operations, and compliance...all within the same week.
* Business Operations- Support the Corporate Development team's role in facilitating business operations throughout the organization.
Experience and Skills:
* 4-6 years experience (2-3 years consulting or investment banking experience plus 2-3 years operational experience in a high-growth company or startup preferred); financial services/tech experience a plus.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide concise briefings and recommendations. The ability to understand complex issues and develop clear assessments should be a strength.
* Detail oriented and extremely organized. To be successful you'll need to be thorough and on-point in an environment where things change extremely quickly.
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to effectively work with business leaders.
* A positive attitude and humility (we focus on the success of our customers and the GreenSky team).
* Ability to consistently deliver in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
* Strong desire to learn how to operate in and scale a high growth company.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Date Updated: July 26, 2018
Years of Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Starting Date: ASAP