Job Title Director Cyber Security
This position will support the UVMS VP in driving strategy, compliance, regulatory and reporting efforts. Specifically, this position will help drive the implementation of the software assurance program and be accountable for ensuring UVMS processes meet regulatory and compliance requirements and for creation of management reporting.
Job Specific Responsibilities
Individual contributor responsible for driving implementation of major project initiatives
Responsible for oversight of vulnerability management process meeting regulatory and compliance requirements
• 10 years of Information Security
• 5 years working directly with vulnerability and/or patch management
• Possesses a strong understanding of vulnerability management concepts such as exposure, severity, criticality, risk, and threat
• Possesses an understanding of enterprise technology infrastructure, application development & maintenance, software testing, and IT architecture
• Project management experience a plus
Preferred Qualifications CISSP, CISM
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact