Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of the Enterprise Production Services team means you will be part of a diverse and collaborative team with critical responsibilities to protect the financial services industry and serve our clients, both internally and externally. As the Director of the Enterprise Production Support Network (EPSN) organization you will play a critical role in modernizing network services. This role will provide a unique opportunity to use your experience and problem-solving skills to transform and advance our most critical front line support organization by building new capabilities through automation, tools and staff development. You and your extended teams will ensure the reliability, stability and operational efficiency of DTCC'S networks to ensure minimal downtime and expeditious resolution of incidence. Your team will also work to improve the service delivery of network services in collaboration with our stakeholders. As the Director you will also drive cultural changes to modernize the organization. The EPS Network organization has a critical role in supporting client network connectivity.
You will collaborate with Operational and Business Risk Management, Business Operations, as well as IT Infrastructure & Application, Relationship Management and External clients to drive strategic and tactical automation improvements and to enhance existing tools. The Director also creates, maintains and tracks KPI's and identifies controls to measure team effectiveness and adherence to policies and procedures and creates reports to senior management team to provide transparency. The candidate must have strong communication skills with the ability to present problems, solutions and actions through concise and clear messaging and have demonstrated the ability to assess complex issues and structure potential solutions to drive resolution with senior stakeholders. Your Responsibilities: Support
Strategy and Goals
- Lead a 24x7 Network Support Team.
- Technical and managerial escalation for the department, including off-hours and weekend calls as needed.
- Develop EPS Network strategy and team goals that align with Domain level (IT STARS) and EPS/PSA objectives.
- Drive shift-left initiatives from Engineering to EPS/Automation and from EPS to VCC/Automation/UIS.
- Maintain the network services catalog.
- Annual evaluation of Standard Change.
- Identify with the team candidates for automated delivery.
- In-depth analysis of all service items as needed.
Audit and Management Testing
- Key person for Disaster Recovery Managerial and Technical escalation during tests and in the event of an actual disaster.
- Engage with Disaster Recovery stakeholders (i.e. DR Team, Network Hosting Services, CPR Automation Team, EPS towers) for continuous improvement, problem management, future-state planning and continuous readiness.
KPI, Metrics, Incident Reporting
- Directly Responsible Individual for direct and indirect requests for information about EPS Network from Internal, External and Regulatory audits.
- Identify and raise MSI as part of continuous management control testing of process and technology.
- Evaluate and create service improvement plans based on EPS Network KPI and Metrics.
- Collaborate with the Area Lead on any EPS Network risk incident presentations.
Observability and Tool Management
- Escalation for client network outages and any post-mortem management actions.
- Engage with vendor management as needed.
- Collaborate with Client Network Product Management Team Director on Client network roadmap building and other deliverables.
- Collaborate with Network Engineering on Future state initiatives and implementations on the client network.
- Drive stakeholder engagement with client facing teams (CAPS, Relationship Management, Connectivity Support Teams) to improve the client experience.
- Develop and promote programs to improve client network resiliency.
Staff and Resource Management
- Partner with VCC, UIS and OASIS to build and enhance network observability capabilities.
- Partner with the network tools management and platform engineering delivery teams and tool vendors to optimize tool usage and coverage across all network estates.
Risk, Cyber Security, other BCR activities
- Develop with your EPS network leadership team, skill proficiency measurements and upskill opportunities for the entire team.
- Allocate performance incentive and merit pay based for all FTE in the department.
- Develop staffing models to best support 24x7 coverage and raise issue with the EPSN and EPS leadership team, when there are staffing deficiencies.
- Financial and SOW planning for contracted resources.
Talents Needed for Success:
- Directly Responsible Individual to ensure that OTR is given what is needed for SMART Pen Testing, ensure post-testing findings are addressed, creating any risk acceptance or policy deviations, and the implementation of any measure to ensure continued compliance.
- Collaborate with OTR, NHS, EPS and other stakeholders on DDoS Readiness and conduction of annual DDoS exams.
- Understanding of Cyber Security concepts and the ability to engage with all levels on the role between network services and cyber security.
- Make final decisions on Change Implementations when escalated for risk analysis by the team.
About Us About DTCC
- Ability to work across teams to create partnerships that achieve organization goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Infrastructure design standards.
- Knowledge and Familiarity with network technology platforms, vendors and solutions.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle management & Agile
- Experience analyzing data to create improvement actions.
- Experience initiating Continuous Improvement Projects
- Experience working directly with clients and regulatory organizations.
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The IT Governance and Assurance Department focus on advancing organizational goals through the effective and efficient use of IT, by ensuring IT has the necessary capabilities and controls to enhance the stability of DTCC products. The department will also be responsible for maturing core IT business management and governance capabilities.