CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn t just encouraged it s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let s connect. Director Technology, Management Consulting
Technology is core to all of North Highland s consulting work and we are looking for the right Director to continue the expansion of our US team. The Director level is primarily responsible for growing a team of consultants highly skilled in modern enterprise architecture and software engineering, growing our portfolio of business in an assigned group of clients and to participate in the leadership of the global technology capability. Why North Highland?
Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level. At North Highland, you re not a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients. We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table.
Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Foster a high-quality human experience for our team through effective coaching, mentoring, development of career paths, and modeling superior management and leadership skills.
- Evaluate the scale of complex client architecture and software problems, and structure a plan to address them that centers on adaptability, time to market, cost of ownership and sustainable outcomes
- Contribute to global thought leadership focused on application portfolio strategy, application rationalization, architecture modernization, and software selection
- Foster a high-quality human experience for our team through effective coaching while modeling superior management and leadership skills
- Continue to build the team s amazing capabilities through development and management of training plans, hands on skill development, paired project work and project reviews.
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients.
- Creatively collaborate with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Shape the future by being part of the Technology global leadership team
- Be part of the global thought leadership team on agile, digital transformation, cloud technology and software engineering
Significant knowledge of and experience with:
- The principles and execution of enterprise architecture in a complex client environment involving hybrid deployment of systems both on-premise and in the cloud
- The design, development and deployment of systems in either AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platforms
- The design, creation and management of DevOps and CICD pipelines
- Understanding and experience of the testing lifecycle
Familiarity and demonstrable senior level experience within:
- Helping to grow enterprise architecture and software engineering teams for a consulting agency or a mix of private firm/consulting firm experience
- The design, development and deployment of digital applications, particularly in support of Customer Experience strategy programs or in support of overall Digital Transformations
- Consulting with clients to identify, design solutions for, and create digital solutions targeting the clients most critical problems
- An agile skill set that allows you to function in agile teams and coach clients and teammates new to agile delivery models
- Demonstrated success at developing a high-quality human experience through coaching, leadership and career development of technology teams
- A well-articulated sense of purpose and vision for your life and career
- A commitment to a lifetime of learning and growth
- And, of course, we d expect an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university
It would also be great to see skills and experience in:
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Experience working with clients in Retail, Financial Services, and/or Public Sector industries
- Ability to travel freely when needed, throughout the US and occasionally to the UK
- Ability to attend as required client functions, social events and internal North Highland initiatives
- Advanced degree from an accredited college/university
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation
. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ( www.cordenceworldwide.com
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.