Looking for a Director of Product Management to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be primarily responsible for managing one or more credit card products. This individual will work across the organization in particular: marketing, risk management, finance and customer service, to increase the sale and profitability of their assigned product(s).Summary Essential Job Functions (non-AGILE)
- Provide strategic product direction and oversight to ensure consistency, best-in-class product performance, and experience
- Collaborate with Risk Management to develop and update profit models inclusive of loss rate and attrition rate models
- Responsible for advising to achieve shared business goals
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Card Operations to ensure a positive card member experience
- Identify, develop business cases, share findings and make recommendations to senior management for enhancements to assigned Product(s)
- Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Build partnerships across the organization
- An undergraduate degree and 10 plus years work experience.
- Prior Product Management or Marketing Management roles, preferably in financial services, ecommerce or consumer packaged goods industries
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and follow-up skills.
- Expert at driving strategy, action oriented, results focused.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superior listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated success building partnerships.
- Experience in company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at