About this Opportunity
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Why You'll Love This Job:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
As part of this role, you will work across the organization, collaborating with senior individuals in IT Architecture, Test Engineering, DevOps, and Application Development, among others. Furthermore, you will provide expertise in areas such as test-driven development, code quality, continuous integration, and automated deployments across the enterprise. Your Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Senior Principal Architect Drive to lead delivery of automation solutions to be used across the enterprise, in the Test Automation Framework, keeping in mind test validation and automation principles.
- Oversee SDETs in development of innovative solutions to evolve the effectiveness and efficiency of DTCC's state of automated testing.
- Work closely with end-users to identify opportunities to further enable the continuous success of automation teams.
- Drive reuse opportunities across the TCoE and broader testing organization.
- Measure team performance using customer satisfaction as a key measure.
- Evaluate use of framework components, drive adoption and seek opportunities to leverage tools for greater organizational efficiency.
- Deep dive into technical discussions and articulate business impact and requirements.
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders, partners (DevOps, Security, Product, Development) and vendors, solidifying goals and priorities, establishing success measurements
- Obtain feedback on enterprises' testing automation initiatives and articulate business impact.
- Participate in high profile projects and escalations as needed
- Assist members of the testing staff with complex technical challenges.
- Coaches and mentors test engineers on best practices, standards and technology direction
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in automated testing and advises automation teams.
- Foster a cross-organization automation community conducive to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Influences and supports the culture, values, and standards of the group. Communicates key messages effectively and persuasively.
- Builds capabilities with a vision as to the return on investment. Uses methods to demonstrate tangible business value.
- Communicates effectively across the organization adjusting messaging based on audience.
- Conduct management responsibilities such as setting of team and individual goals, annual performance reviews, career mentoring, setting and managing to budget and drive the hiring process.
- Ensure collaboration among geographically distributed team members with a strong focus on team engagement and morale.
- Interface with vendor leadership to resolve issues and seek opportunities for collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Sound Like You?
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- AWS or similar certifications and/or experience.
- Experience with open-source tools such as Selenium, TestNG and jUnit.
- Understanding of the role of automation in various SDLCs (e.g., agile, scrum, waterfall).
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g., UI, services, APIs, databases, etc.)
- Solid experience in DevOps and CI/CD Related Technologies (Jenkins / Maven / Git)
- Be able to clearly articulate complex technical concepts in a way that is easily understood by recipients of multiple backgrounds.
- Effective communicator who can be the technical spokesperson in broader architecture and technology discussions.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent initiatives
- Experience dealing with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional collaborator.