Job ID: 2110944 Location:
ABERDEEN , MD , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is looking for 2 Directors of Army Systems Integration at APG with cutting edge expertise in crafting the future of multi-domain operations and integration challenges for the Army. SAIC is specifically seeking highly qualified candidates with a depth of skill in C5ISR systems, with specific experience and knowledge in three or more of the following areas: Systems integration, network engineering, Systems engineering(MBSE: model based system engineering), data analytics, Artificial intelligence / machine learning with applications to mission command, signals intelligence, data fusion. With these skills applied, it will assist in the broad content of science technology and acquisition support to the Aberdeen Proving Ground Army community for innovative applications in multi-domain operations in the interest of the Army and the joint services. This role is located in Aberdeen, MD.
The candidate will be required to align other SAIC science and engineering resources in providing services to the APG prospective customers and support the business development of our customers interests. Which may include:
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Presentations of technical interest that showcase SAIC capabilities and innovations of interest to the market, demonstration of thought leadership relevant to the APG community on topics of interest described above.
- Providing SAIC presence and active participation in working groups, special committees, or other forums, where they will serve to influence and champion technology adoption, steer toward areas that further Army interests and their benefit from participation in the rich broader market where SAIC participates in line with SAIC's rich history of solving really hard problems in the C5ISR and integration domain for the DoD
Desired previous experience with one or more areas:
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience
- Must have an active Top Secret and ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- Demonstrated expertise providing innovative solutions in Systems Engineering (MBSE: model based system engineering), Command and Control (C5I systems)/Situational Awareness, Sensor, and Platform Integration
- Recognized leader in Digital Engineering (DE)/Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with demonstrated experience developing DE solutions to support customers and proposals
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience supporting Civilian/Federal Agencies, DoD or the Intelligence community specifically Army Aberdeen Proving Grounds
- Extensive proposal experience leading technical solution development on numerous $100M+ opportunities
- AI: Data Analytics, Data Science, AI, RPA
- Engineering: Mission, Systems or Platform Engineering/Integration, Digital Engineering/MBSE
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Training: Instructional Design, AR/VR
- Understanding of technology methodologies, best practices, delivery models or frameworks relevant to individuals domain area expertise
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) Research, Technology, Development, or Engineering Projects
- Biodefense, Biochemistry, Biosensors, Biotechnology Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
- Multi-modal Biometric Integration, Biometric collection tools, techniques and processes
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.