Piscataway, NJ Description:
Our client, a leading Educational Product company, is currently seeking a Director of Continuing Education Product Development
to join their team. This is a FT, Salaried position.
Please email resumes to Michelle Xavier at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship** This successful candidate will have the following background:
- 10-15 years Successful professional experience at leading a business team toward greater revenue growth.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, computing and STEM fields
- Experience working with higher education customers, specifically in the corporate, academic and government markets. Background in selling products to professional engineers is also important
- Demonstrated expertise in both product management and and developing third party business partnerships
- Proven management ability to inspire direct and indirect staff to set and exceed continuously improving goals
- Experience working with direct sales teams
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship** The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. Find out more information at www.judge.com. Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com