Our client is looking to augment their team with an experienced Director of Customer Service to assist in the implementation and support of Company’s GovCon ERP solutions.
Preference is for a Candidate in the Washington DC Metropolitan area (DC/Maryland/Virginia).
- 7+ years of experience with Customers in ERP implementations
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles; consulting or working with Government Contracting agencies (GovCon)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting related, or equivalent experience preferred
- Current/previous roles in Customer Service (CSM), Account Management, Professional Services, Account Management, Sales, etc.
- Experience working across functional and technical teams to deliver ERP solutions
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience coordinating between teams/customers to meet unique customer requirements
- Excellent customer service and relationship development skills, Time management and organization skills, Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Work closely with sales, marketing, professional services, product management, customer care, and customers to assess customer satisfaction / risk, identify opportunities, and recommend a plan of action.
- Work with all stakeholders to scope work, identify appropriate resources, track and report progress, communicate with customers.
- Internal voice of the customer for support and future product releases.
- Provide expertise on the Company’s products and highlight key features and functionality allowing the customer to achieve their objectives.
- Evangelize on behalf of Company’s products and influence customers at an executive level to allocate the appropriate resources to achieve their goals.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- Assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Company’s products as well as best practice implementations
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure Company releases and actions are closely aligned with the customer’s business goals and strategy
- Travel moderately as necessary
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit candidates. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code prs703dcsdc – Director of Customer Success.
Rob Shurack * PRS * careers @ prsgrp.com * 954/252/0149