A TCG client is seeking a B2B marketing expert to own all aspects of our demand generation, account-based marketing, marketing operations, and reporting. This role will be instrumental in influencing revenue, increasing customer retention and success, and growing the company's position in the hospitality industry.
As a candidate, you will have a strong background in B2B SaaS marketing with proven, hands-on experience building marketing automation systems from the ground up.
* Lead the development and execution of a data-driven ABM demand gen strategy in collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Product
* Plan, execute and optimize marketing campaigns, leveraging an array of digital channels including email, social media, paid search, display advertising, retargeting, webinars, and events
* Be a Marketing Automation and Salesforce power-user to execute campaigns, track performance, and maintain database health, working closely with Sales Ops
* Provide event management support, including maintaining an event calendar, project-managing tasks, and executing event-related campaigns
* Manage online webinars, including crafting the topic, recruiting speakers, setting up registration flows, and promoting attendance
* Manage part of the marketing budget
* Develop a marketing reporting stack and provide executive stakeholders with dashboards to measure marketing effectiveness and performance against KPIs
* Manage all marketing systems and technologyMinimum Qualifications:
* 10+ years of marketing experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience in hospitality a plus
* Strong analytical skills, with exceptional command of how to measure and report on marketing effectiveness
* Proven success in demand generation with measurable impact on revenue
* Strong project management skills
* Expertise in marketing automation systems
* Expertise in Salesforce
* Stays abreast of the latest marketing trends
If you are up to the challenge, please email your resume and work portfolio/samples to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!