Are you an experienced Engineer looking to elevate your skillset with a well-known trading services company? In this role, you will be a technical leader and manager for a team of 18 software engineers who work with external partners to build and grow their private equity trading platform.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Java development and AWS infrastructure. It will be a mix of hands-on work and management, as you will help lead engineers design new features with secure code and define the team's resource allocations to meet business deadlines.
This is a full-time role offering a competitive salary in addition to a 15-20% bonus and a perfect opportunity to work with some of the best engineers while mentoring a team of motivated individuals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10-12 years of experience with Java development
- Prior experience with relational databases
- Previous experience with AWS
- Previous experience with Spring and Spring Boot
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Kubernetes
- Previous experience working with capital markets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MS or MBA in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Management
- 30% Hands-On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
- Employee Referral Bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.