Kforce has a client, an established and growing company in Lehi, UT is seeking a Director of Engineering Product Management. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. The company offers a competitive package including Base salary, shares of stock, benefits, 401K, etc.
As the Product Management Director, you will lead a team responsible for product planning, roadmap development and documentation across our integrated suite of products. This is an exciting and challenging role requiring vision, creativity, passion, and cross-functional leadership. This position reports to the Vice President of Engineering & Product.
Key Responsibilities of the Director of Engineering Product Management:
* The Director of Engineering Product Management will handle leadership of the product management team in the development of robust feature sets and product roadmaps for UAV and Radar systems
* Drive innovation to solve unique problems and new market applications
* As a Director of Engineering Product Management, you will work in tight collaboration with marketing and sales teams to develop effective product marketing, lead generation, sales, and support strategies
* The Director of Engineering Product Management will provide guidance and insight into product proposals to win new business and deliver on
* Develop robust product requirements that meet current and future customer needs
* Establish and maintain effective product development processes and documentation
* BS or MS degree in Product Leadership, Business, Marketing, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
* A minimum of 5-7 years demonstrated experience in multidisciplinary product development
* 3-5 years of leadership experience managing product teams
* Strong background in Product Management
* Experience with electro-mechanical and/or electronic products is preferred
* Experience with UAV systems or Radar systems is a plus but not required
* Proven track record in product planning, pricing, defining, and launching successful products and managing product life cycles
* Experience working in an agile environment and being part of a highly integrated team collaborating with engineering, marketing, and sales teams
* Excellent verbal and written communication, with strong ability to communicate complex subjects effectively
* Customer focus with a willingness to travel and engage customers directly
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.