Title: Director of Enterprise Applications
Work Location: The Woodlands, TX
Number of Positions: 1
Reports to: CIO
Company Description: Manufacturing / Chemical
5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE DEFINING IT ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE STRATEGY IN A GLOBAL SAP LANDSCAPE REQUIRED!!
MANUFACTURING AND/OR CHEMICAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS AN ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENT!!
US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
RELOCATION WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
The Director of Enterprise Applications is a strategic contribution role reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer and will be responsible for developing enterprise architecture strategy across the company representing the business, information, application and technology domains.
- 10+ years relevant IT and Business experience in the chemical or Oil & Gas downstream industry. MANUFACTURING AND/OR CHEMICAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS AN ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENT!!
- 5+ years of experience defining IT Enterprise Architecture Strategy for a global SAP Landscape, ideally in a Windows environment
- Visionary abilities including experience building and presenting business cases and stakeholder engagement
- Interpersonal and leadership skills that demonstrate collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, conflict management and influence
- Strong experience in transformational environments and initiatives, including change management
- Ability to travel Domestically and Internationally (30 to 40% travel)
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Develop and foster relationships with senior executives in business units and functional groups to understand business strategy for alignment with IT technology and strategy development
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise architecture blueprints that articulate our business strategy, future state business and technology architecture, and multiyear execution roadmap.
- Collaborates with and leads other architects to create and document standards and patterns that can be leveraged for future re-use, and actively seeks opportunities to leverage industry solutions for new business offerings and services.
- Creates, refines and puts into practice repeatable architecture frameworks and processes to enable complex cross-functional initiatives related to major business initiatives
- Expert architect who champions and continuously drives the advancement of the architecture operating model, governance, processes, policies, standards, and framework for the Enterprise Architecture capability.
- Manages the creation and maintenance of models that identify interdependencies between business units, roles, associated capabilities, and technologies
Excellent benefits package including (but not limited to) competitive compensation plus bonus and well above average 401k matching with immediate vesting.