DIRECTOR OF IT
Our client (a Not for Profit organization) is seeking a Director of IT. This position would direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs and schedules business and finance applications, personal computer services, network communications, and management information services to accomplish the organization goals and objectives.
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of Information Technology needs of the organization.
- Deliver excellent and reliable operational leadership in all aspects of IT, including, but not limited to, infrastructure, applications, cyber security, recovery, accessibility and performance
- Provide leadership, supervision and support to IT team s network and application staff members
- Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology.
- Identify requirements, evaluate alternatives, and implement high quality solutions that serve the information and communication needs of the organization
- Recommend future network and digital health applications/systems to meet the organization s and patient s needs
- Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment.
- Ensure the security of information systems, communication lines and equipment.
- Analyze organizational needs - within the context of digital health delivery systems -, present technology options for current systems and infrastructures, and make recommendations for hardware and software upgrades and implement them effectively
- Review, approve and enforce proactive and preventative IT policies and procedures including those for security, disaster recovery, architecture, purchasing, application development, lifecycle
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology or related field (Computer Science, Information Management, etc.)
- 10-12 years experience in a senior-level Information Technology or Operations position.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Experience with Office365, building Dashboards, and VOIP
- Experience with implementation of information technology integrations in a large company.
- Excellent judgment and ability to prioritize resource allocation where they will be most useful.
- Expert knowledge in networking concepts.
- Ability to motivate and manage the IT team.
- Drive a strong customer service mindset within the IT technical team, driving strong service leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective communications with people at all computer literacy and knowledge levels.
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- IT Management: 5 years (Preferred)