Kforce has a client in search of a Director of IT Infrastructure in Los Angeles, California (CA).
* Work ranges from conceptual and strategic to tactical and operational
* Manages a team of IT professionals to support, maintain and sustain the service levels set for the organization
* Works closely with business leaders to drive transformational change and solve operation and workflow problems through the use of information technology
* Directs the design, development and implementation of IT standards and tools assuring alignment with the organization's strategic vision and plans
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's in Computer Science, Healthcare, or Business preferred
* 5+ years of experience in an IT Director/Manager role with strong customer service background (Healthcare and/or Academic industry required)
* Experience being a Leader and managing staff; Experience building project teams and driving change within an organization
* Some Project Management experience helpful
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.