Director of InfoSec Operations
Role can be based anywhere in the continental USA
$140k - $150k base salary plus bonus
In this role, you will lead departments of information security for mobile, web and cloud solution products. Work with all departments of InfoSec, Compliance, Risk, and software application security. Lead the enterprise wide strategic vision to identify frictionless GRC (governance, risk and compliance) and security programs. Work directly with the CISO on a daily basis.
- 10+ years working in an information security and risk management roles within a high tech company.
- 8+ years working in a leadership role (Manager, Director) over Risk, Compliance, Audit security management program development, strategic planning, deployment and enterprise IT
- 5+ years working with budgets of $15M or more
- ISO, COSO, PCI, SOX and other financial industry regulatory and compliance experience
- CISM, CISA or similar certifications
- Bachelors degree preferably in a technical area
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com