Director of Information Technology
Hamilton, NJ (Hybrid on-site/remote)
$140 – 160k
We are industry leaders in mass tort claims management and handling with deep expertise in the management of mass tort claims, insurance/reinsurance, information management, project management and systems/technology. We are seeking a Director of Information Technology with overall responsibility for internal and client-facing technology. A unique opportunity for a leadership position within a small, independent, and dynamic team.
The role will include:
- Overall responsibility for all our IT tools including:
- Our core technology using Microsoft technologies (VB.net and ASP.net) with an Oracle database.
- All related systems and modules including reporting and analysis, accounting and others.
- Internal office network infrastructure (NJ and DC).
- Lead and support internal application development
- Supervise an internal team of IT resources (currently 4 individuals).
- Develop strategy plan for IT moving forward including application development, infrastructure, support, etc.
- Responsible for all system security, disaster recovery, and third-party audit support.
- Experience across the Microsoft development and infrastructure stack.
- Previous IT team management experience.
- Experience with developing an IT infrastructure from the ground up a plus.
- Candidate must have strong technical, communication and organizational skills.