Reading, MA Salary:
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Integrated Resources
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or any other field that emphasizes quantitative analysis. Master's in Business Administration, Business Management, preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the electric power industry directly related to power supply planning.
• At least 5 years of experience should be on a technical management level, with ability to perform complex technical and financial analysis on the benefits of implementing new technologies and procedures.
• Must have working knowledge of forecasting methods and software, long-term energy supply market in New England, ISO-NE market rules and procedures, demand-side planning and cost of service/rate design.
• Minimum 5-7 years of project management, municipal utility accounting, budget preparation and cost control.
• Minimum 5-7 years demonstrated supervisory/management/leadership to coach, encourage, mentor and manage 5 plus employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Specific and demonstrated knowledge of energy risk management, marketing, business program development and business finance. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship internally. Ability to interpret and explain complex energy contracts. Ability to plan and implement business processes. Ability to exercise effective analytical, management and supervisory skills. Ability to develop tactical and strategic plans and policies. Strong oral, written, and presentation skills with the command of industry terminology. Familiarity with office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers. Well-developed computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software including SharePoint and billing software, etc. Familiar with use of social media. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com