The Creative Group is looking for a Director of Marketing with experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry to join a leading provider of facilities solutions in the Dunwoody area. In this role, you will report directly to the CMO and will provide strategic and tactical direction to the industry segment marketing team and oversee the development of the marketing strategy goals and objectives for priority segments, facilitating the collaboration, planning and action in the accomplishment of these goals.
To apply, please send resume DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work closely with leadership and across a cross-functional marketing team, always thinking about new ways we can increase awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales within the Industry segments and to their buyers
- Drive an integrated content approach across all marketing and sales channels, with input from key stakeholders across the organization
- Drive content strategy and collaboration through market research and customer insights to increase engagement across all marketing channels and to support the selling
- Monitor marketing performance KPIs across all industry segments and perform ongoing analysis of campaign and content metrics for various outputs to internal audiences at all organizational levels
- Provide strategic view into clients, client purchasing behaviors, and define the client purchasing journey along with the key decision-makers and influencers
- Standardize approaches and methodology for buyer research, persona development and marketing planning for marketing effectiveness
- Translate technical and service line specific capabilities into benefits that are understood by buyers
- Identify geographic target markets, strategic partners, influential consultants, industry associations, key publications and media, trade conferences & events, speaking opportunities, etc
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business, or related field required. MBA a plus.
- 15+ years of Marketing, Consulting and/or Business Development experience
- 5-7 years of strategic planning and/or marketing plan development
- Business acumen, strategic planning, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes
- Ability to build and closely manage a diverse team of marketers that can operate successfully across functions and department
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.