Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love this Job:
Being a member of the ITAES Solutions Architecture group means you will build and govern alignment to technology standards; build and lead the architecture of infrastructure within IT; drive innovation through forward looking architectural designs, identifying, and sponsoring foundational services and core capabilities; and measuring alignments to strategy. This is done in partnership with Application Architecture; Data Architecture; Security Architecture & Technology Risk Management; Product Management; and Product Delivery Teams.
The position requires: Broad and deep technology expertise with a particular focus on network architectures and technologies. Ability to advise, guide and lead technology staff at all levels through influence. Outstanding IT knowledge and skills across a wide range of IT disciplines with proven ability to demonstrate knowledge to rapidly understand new technologies and changes in the industry.
This role will drive the evolution of our Network Architecture, establishing a target state vision in alignment with our platform and application strategy, to meet the different needs of our business lines. Provide architectural direction to the department, based on extensive real-world experience of delivery, through the creation of strategies, standards, and best practices. Influence the work of the Capability Architects embedded within the Delivery teams.
This person will need to communicate and collaborate with partners throughout the organization and will regularly update partners and sponsors. Further, this role will require periodic reporting on this effort's status and/or the metrics collected to senior management. Your Primary Responsibilities:
Talents Needed for Success:
- Acts as a liaison across IT architecture and Infrastructure delivery teams and provide leadership and oversight
- Produce strategic roadmaps and reference models, principles & standards
- Follow industry trends to drive architecture & engineering directions and decisions
- Support and guide Solution and Product SMEs
- Ensure architectural compliance in Infrastructure domain program
- Practical instantiation of standards and patterns through the creation of working prototypes where vital
- Creation of reusable assets to accelerate development of new product features
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
- Strategic Thinking : Effectively translates the vision into specific business objectives, thinks of different ways to do things and through all angles to provide insights and develop strategies that guide future decisions.
- Organizational Savvy : Understands DTCC's products and service offerings, as well as key partners, and demonstrates the ability to form and cultivate internal networks that will help navigate getting things done.
- Leading Change : Embraces and adapts well to changing circumstances, identifies areas of needed change and employs many methods to drive those activities to meet organizational goals.
- Financial Acumen : Understands business financials and has the ability to work with complex data and information and adopts practical and workable approaches.
- Coaching : Understands and anticipates people's needs, skills, and abilities, in order to mentor, motivate and empower them for success.
- Inclusive Leadership : Values individuals and embraces diversity by integrating differences and promoting diversity and inclusion across teams and functions.
Skills, Education, Training &/or Certification:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT and/or Financial Services systems and operations
- 8+ years' experience of setting direction for network architecture
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of presenting to engineering and C-level executives.
- Solid understanding in technologies like: SDN, NFV, Cloud Networking, SDWAN, WAN, LAN, NexGen Firewall, Data Center Networks, Wireless.
- Solid understanding of Global IP addressing designs
- Solid understanding of carrier grade optical network design technologies
- Experience with the design, implementation and support of very large and highly resilient enterprise networks utilizing multiple vendors.
- Experience with Global WAN Design
- Experience with voice and video design
- Experience with load balancer design
- Industry certifications such as CCDA, CCSP, CCNP or CCIE preferred
- Cloud based Networking (AWS and Azure)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
To maintain strong alignment between IT and the business, we are bringing together all Solutions-focused teams under a unified technology organization, IT Solutions. The newly-formed IT Solutions department combines Application Development and Enterprise Application Support functions, allowing us to leverage synergies to support the Solutions business lines.