Title: Director of Product Design for Pet DNA Testing Company, Downtown Boston Job Description
The world's highest rated dog DNA testing company is looking to add a Director of Product Design as soon as possible. The company is located in Boston near South Station, and looking forward to reopening their dog-friendly office.
The Director of Product Design who would build and lead a team of 6-8 members who would drive design for the ecommerce experience for every-day consumers and also help design the new genetic insight platform for vets. They were named one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and are partnered with a top Veterinary school in the country. If you want to take ownership of this product's design and learn more, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 10-15+ years experience heading up complex design projects
- 5+ years experience hiring and heading UX/UI teams
- Figma, Sketch, Creative Suite, Invision, or Miro
- Experience working in agile environment
- Strategic thinking and strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in ecommerce, biotech, digital health, or pet industry
- Web development skills such as HTML, CS, or JS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Top-of-the-line healthcare
- 401(k) matching
- Generous bonus structure
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.