Director of Product EngineeringLocation:
Tempe, AZStart Date:
Nov 16, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
Director of Product Engineering
Arizona (PHX or Tempe)
135k to 150k plus bonus
The Director of Product Engineering will have a proven track record of directing and planning the activity of cross-functional teams. This individual sets the engineering group's standard for engineering best practices. The Director p rovides complete systems engineering resource planning (mechanical, electrical, and software where applicable) making sure all engineering elements are working as intended as a system and on schedule according to Product Management. The Director assures the overall output quality and efficiency of the engineering team, continuously improving the engineering process infrastructure, and growing internal talent while driving our client's vision for growth through execution of multiple large-scale projects.
- 10+ years leading Product Development and other teams in the produce life cycle.
- 10+ years' experience managing multiple new product/manufacturing projects with cross-functional teams
- SolidWorks or other similar 3D modeling/CAD software packages
- Experience building new teams, rebuilding/retooling existing teams, and managing teams remotely
- Must have mechanical design experience in new product development and/or manufacturing.
- Must possess strong leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring skills through proven experience.
- Experience in engineering the following types of parts with no assistance and able to train others how to accurately estimate part costs
- BS/BA in Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering and 10+ years' experience in a related field.
- Oracle Agile or other similar PLM/PDM software package
- Excellent skills in organizing, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com