Recruiter Email: Jason.email@example.com Add me on LinkedIn! Company Address: New York, New York (Remote) Title: Director of Product EngineeringJob Description
My client provides unique subscription D2C snack boxes to customers in over 100 different countries around the world. Based in Japan, they focus on artisanal, cultural snacks and food. Around since 2016, they are headquartered in NYC, with a branch in Tokyo as well.
They're in need of a Director of Product Engineering. While the official launch is in October, they've already soft launched with a select audience base, and have seen strong repeat purchase rates. As Director of Product Engineering, you would be hands-on product managing the web and mobile products, as well as building out the product roadmap and team. While no hands-on coding is required, this role does call for sombody with a Software Engineering background.Responsibilities
- Leading a team of Product Managers and Software Engineers
- Managing the product roadmap for the web and mobile products, developing an innovative cutting edge experaince for end users
- Cross team collaboration
- Defining growth strategy for short and long term strategy
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Product Managing
- Ideally experaince managing other Product Managers
- eCommerce/DTC Product Management experaince
- Building out a product from ideation to launch
- Past experience as a Software Engineer
- Up to $160,000 - $180,00+/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free subscription to their product!
Motion Recruitment network provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.