Our client near Twinsburg is looking for a Director of SQL Architecture. Ideal candidate will have 7+ years of full life cycle designing and developing databases and applications and 3 years of experience leading a team of architects and engineers. This resource will lead a team of SQL architects, developers, and analysts to design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance, and reliability. Local area candidates only (unless relocation is an option).
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
- 7+ years of experience in the full life cycle of designing and developing databases and applications using MS-SQL Server
- Minimum 3 years leading a team of architects and engineers
- Expertise in sophisticated relational database report design, development and maintenance using reporting tools such as MS Access
- Writing Transact-SQL Stored Procedures
- Relational Database Design/Development
- Performance Tuning
- Error handling via TRY/CATCH with event logging
- Locking/block management
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking principles
- Experience working with Cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure is required
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS and Service Broker
- Healthcare experience and /or knowledge of HL7 required
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft HADR and Service Broker technology is a plus
- Experience with C#
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4333DI-0051