MBM Technology Solutions provides seamless technology integration and managed services with complete cloud access for companies’ hardware infrastructure, cabling and print solutions. For 35 years, businesses have relied on MBM’s cost-effective approach and expertise to install and manage secure, cohesive networks that minimize disruption and downtime, enrich the user experience, and fuel productivity. With trusted technology partners, including Microsoft, HP and Barracuda, as well as being a leading Konica dealer in the Midwest, MBM is at the forefront to navigate ever-changing technologies and support evolving business needs.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate Director of Sales with exceptional management skills to build a sales team that will drive our Managed Service and Technology focused business to the next level. You must have demonstrated experience with selling Technology solutions and/or Managed Services.
Key Responsibilities of the Director of Sales and Business Development:
- Attract and retain Managed Service clients.
- Be an active member of company's Leadership Team to help drive our Company Vision and Core Values.
- Oversee CRM to track activities, manage pipeline, and meet revenue goals.
- Lead sales reviews, providing direction and insights that will drive sales performance.
- Perform high-level business development activities, including meeting 1:1 with potential customers, making presentations, negotiating contract terms, and managing the quotation and proposal process for new projects.
- Participate in Marketing efforts to help create and implement an effective, proactive growth strategy designed to generate new business opportunities for Managed Services and Cloud based products to achieve company's revenue goals.
- Maintain trust, integrity and continue to build MBM’s reputation as a trusted partner with current and future clients.
- Work closely with the Sales and Service teams to ensure that we are stronger together.
- Open new markets and verticals.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 10+ years of selling IT services (professional, consulting, managed).
- Selling through the channel; effectively leverage partner/vendor relationships to build pipeline.
- Proven leadership experience in a manager or supervisor role.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and developing relationships with top-level contacts at various organizations. Experience with negotiating and closing deals.
- Successful experience in a "Hunter" role with a "Builder" mindset.
- Approachable Style - Value ideas and feedback in an open and honest environment.
- Passion for outbound sales and identifying new opportunities while earning our customer’s business every day.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on experience, research, data, and industry trends.
- Excellent influencing skills, able to engage and gain commitment from all peers and departments to ensure a Stronger Together environment.
- Create sales material (i.e., client proposals, marketing documents and case studies).
This is a pivotal hire, responsible for driving significant growth of the company. The successful candidate will be competitively compensated with an attractive and comprehensive benefits package. You will be part of a Leadership Team that drives the company culture and direction.