Please note I have direct access to the Hiring VP on this position.
Total Comp: $300K
Note: Until the Covid-19 virus is contained, all interviews will be performed via phone and/or video and all work will be performed remotely.
An International, successful, extremely profitable and the largest global privately held software/hardware Company in its technology niche is looking for a Director of Sales. The company is privately held, has been in business for 65+ years, has $1+ Billion in revenue, has 5K+ employees, is extremely profitable and has never laid-off an employee.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for managing a technically strong team of 6 Sales Engineers covering the Western U.S. accountable for $30+ million in revenue. The Director of Sales will:
- Develop a clear and thorough understanding of the company s software and networking products
- Engage with enterprise level clients to develop trusted technology advisor relationships with key decision makers.
- Review current sales process and propose new and innovative strategic sales strategies and roadmaps to establish market growth goals, expand customer base and meet sales objectives
- Collaborate with clients CXO s, Technical Management and Engineers and internal Sales Engineers, Technical Engineers, Product Development and Marketing, providing strategic and intuitive ideas and solutions
- Coordinate and executively lead large technical enterprise level deal structures
- Monitor, manage and report daily, weekly and monthly sales activities: pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results;
- Travel 50-60% in Western U.S. Remainder of time in HQ.
The Director of Sales will report to the VP of Sales
- Must have recent 3+ experience managing Sales and/or Sales Engineering teams for technically complex enterprise level software and/or networking related products
- Proven experience implementing new and innovative strategic sales strategies to increase client base, realize market growth and upsell existing clients
- Possess polished professionalism in order to interact with C-Level client executives in addition to the ability to utilize technical knowledge and vernacular to work with Engineers.\
The company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, 3 weeks of vacation, paid sick days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursement, casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.