A global, technology driven, design and engineering firm is looking for a Director of Cyber Security to join their firm. The company focuses on innovative design solutions to improve energy efficiency, reduce lifetime costs, make people more comfortable, improve productivity, increase system reliability, etc.
As a Director of Cyber Security you will be and expert in building the business strategy and leading a team of ethical hackers to conduct application security/penetration tests of the company's clients as it relates to their building's infrastructure systems (HVAC, Lighting, etc?), internal/external web, mobile and web service applications, leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist.
The Director of Cyber Security will be knowledgeable with business risks associated to security vulnerabilities and to be able to effectively communicate security vulnerabilities to the clients
of network and Web related protocols/technologies especially as it relates to building systems such as HVAC controls, lighting controls, and building operating systems.
This is a full- time position offering a competitive base salary, full benefits package, and paid time off. If you are interested in this exciting position please reach out to Suzanna D'Silva directly at Suzanna.firstname.lastname@example.org- 5+ years of Cyber Security experience
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests
- Knowledge of network and Web related protocols/technologies especially as it relates to building systems such as HVAC controls, lighting controls, and building operating systems preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
- Solutions oriented and strategic thinker
- Professional Certifications proffered such as CISSP, CISM, GWAPT, CEH, OSCP preferred