The Creative Group is hiring a focused and success- drive Social Media Coordinator who can engage with and increase presence on various social media platforms.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for creating original posts and campaigns to increase followers and engagements, and drive traffic to the website. They will be managing a monthly social calendar that will include various promotions, awareness campaigns, and fundraisers all relevant to the organization.
* Maintain presence and grow followers across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
* Developing original content for posts to draw in new followers
* Manage monthly social calendar with different topics, promotions, and campaigns
* Increase funds for the organization through fundraiser and awareness campaigns
* Analyze social and web traffic
* Research relevant information and events taking place in the community that the organization can be a part of and promote
* 3+ years- experience in social media or related digital marketing
* BA in Marketing or related field
* Experience working in HootSuite, Tweetdeck, Sprout Social, or another related program
* Knowledge of Google Analytics to pull reports and interpret data
* Ability to multitask and work collaboratively across different departments to gather information and content
* Any ties to the military or veterans is preferred
If you are immediately available for this role please email email@example.com or your most up-to-date resume and include screenshots of social media campaigns and posts.Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Channels, Social Media Content, Social Media Graphics, Social Media Initiatives, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Strategy, Social Media Tools, HootSuite, Tweetdeck, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Calendar Management