Epsilon is seeking a Director of Project Management with a proven track record in managing the implementation of complex solutions to enable omni-channel, digital, personalized marketing programs. This individual will work closely with the account team, the client and Epsilon internal stakeholders (Product, IT) to ensure that deliverables across the entire project are meeting client's schedule and quality expectations. This person will be expected to be onsite at the client 2-3 days a week. Responsibilities include:
* Working with the account team and internal stakeholders to plan and manage complex projects, ensuring that projects are set up for success and that all deliverables have been completed on schedule
* Ensuring that project teams follow established standards and best practices
* Creating and maintaining project schedules working closely with client project sponsors and external partners to ensure project plans are integrated and key dependencies are identified, as well as managing clients and partners to ensure those key dates are met
* Managing overall work breakdown and resource assignment; effectively anticipating, identifying, and driving resolution to throughput bottlenecks
* Leading risk identification and risk mitigating planning
* Managing interdependencies among work streams and interfacing with the team to identify and resolve project-related issues, and escalate issues and risks as necessary
* Developing strong partnership with stakeholders, enabling collaborative scope and change management
* Identifying and correcting communication gaps and process/productivity issues
* Managing projects to the budget and timelines defined, and raising an alert if projects are going over on budget or time
* Developing & presenting executive level status and risk reporting
* Reporting project status on a regular basis to the project team, account services and the client team
* Forecasting resource requirements for upcoming work
* Facilitating project post-mortems with all key partners and identify key areas for process improvements Qualifications:
* Excellent communications skills, attention to details and confidence to take 'command and control' of project delivery from initiation to production
* Detail-oriented and take ownership attitude
* Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
* Thrives in complex, fast-paced environment
* Ability to think creatively on how to solve projects risks without reducing quality
* 5-8 years of complex, end-to-end systems integration & implementation experience leading high performing, globally distributed delivery teams
* Consultative approach to scope and schedule management
* Significant knowledge of platform and/or SaaS system implementations; marketing technology experience preferred
* Prior experience overseeing teams in countries other than the US
* Ability to effectively navigate a cross functional organization to get work done
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
* Ability to work independently and manage communication to all organizational levels
* Ability to manage interdependencies between projects and communicate the overall vision to each of the discipline leads
* Ability to review each work product from the client's vision, and ensure that design and work product are meeting the client's business requirements Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People , Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon- is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com
and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.