When you join New York Life, you're joining a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally.
Locations: open to working in: New York, NY (New York) (Primary)
, Atlanta, GA (Georgia), Dallas, TX (Texas), Jersey City, NJ (New Jersey), Lebanon, NJ (New Jersey), White Plains, and possibly additional areas.General Profile:
- Designs and builds directory and associated data synchronization services, including Ping Directory, Active Directory, Azure AD and PKI services
- Analyzes identity management processes and services to reduce complexity, improve data quality, and improve process stability
- Provides L3/L4 support to operations teams to restore operations during P1 events and triage data quality issues
- Contributes to the development of the IAM functional strategy
- Resourceful, continuous learner able to adapt to new technologies quickly
Core Technical Requirements:
- Perform the requirements, development, testing and implementation activities related to scalable enterprise directory and associated identity services
- Advanced knowledge of LDAP directories based on OpenDJ: Ping Directory, Oracle Directory or ForgeRock Directory.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of data synchronization strategies and tools, including data synchronization engines and scripting languages (e.g. Perl, PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of certificate authorities, PKI and other authentication technologies
- Ability to evaluate controls and adhere to controlled technical development lifecycle and ITSM processes
- Work with stakeholders to define and document business requirements and technical documentation to integrate applications into directory and identity services.
- Work across IAM teams to ensure architecture coherence and alignment across user administration and governance, privileged access management, web access management services, logging and SIEM services.
- Ensure that directory architecture, designs, plans, controls, processes are aligned with IS strategy and standards and be able to communicate and defend architecture positions.
- 7-10+ years of experience with Active Directory, ODSEE or Ping
- 7-10+ years of experience with Windows, Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- 7-10+ years development or scripting experience using Perl, PowerShell, Python, Bash
- 7-10+ years following formal development lifecycle experience, including the development of business/technical requirements, build, test and release documentation
- Familiarity with the JAVA, C#, IDEs, source code control. Hands-on experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related field preferred, with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the bachelor's degree, a minimum of 15 years of experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated continuous learning through applicable certifications a plus
Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by our Foundation . We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com .
Job Requisition ID: 82822