Job Title: Distribution AUD Design Engineer
Location : Allentown PA 18101 – (can work remotely but have to work onsite after covid)
Duration : 12 month
Skills / Experience:
- Must have Experience with design of Utility Lines in Automated Utility Design (AUD)
- Preferred BS degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, or civil preferred)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work 30-40 hours a week.
- Must have ability to work within the United States without PPL sponsorship
- Preferred of 3 years’ experience designing electric utility distribution (15 kV and below) overhead and underground lines
- Must have working knowledge of National Electrical Safety Code (NESC)
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communications and technical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with standard desktop PC applications
- Ability to work remote.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, to prioritize and organize work effectively, and adjust to changing priorities and workload in a timely, thorough manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Position Details (Day to Day Work – “Job Description”):
Individual will be involved in the implementation of Automated Utility Design. Tasks that will be included are.
- Develop processes and job aides for designing in Automated Utility Design (AUD)
- Help develop training documents for other designers in AUD.
- Develop and build standards in AUD.
- Design Distribution UG and OH lines in AUD.
- Perform modeling of existing assets in AUD.
If you are interested please call me on- or share your resume to